Who & What
- Kwanmanee (Kwan) Haemanurux is a movie blogger and an essay tutor in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She received her Bachelor of Arts (BA) from Chulalongkorn University.
- During her undergraduate years, she also taught English at a language school as a part-time tutor.
- She’s always loved writing, reading, and watching movies since she can remember.
- She’s a cat person — a mother of three cats so far.
- She started a professional writing career at Salmon Books as an editor and worked for a startup as a content manager.
- She blogs because she loves to note what she’s feeling, thinking, or experiencing about something, movies in particular, and share it with a group of people. Explore her blog kwanmanie.com and her YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/kwanmanie
- Also, she is still mentoring students to be a better essay writer and achieve their educational goals. See her course.
- Plus, she founded an online business selling genuine leather bags for women. Visit her shop Kwanmanie’s Closet.
WHERE & HOW
- Follow her on Facebook fanpage, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, or LINE: @kwanmanie
She loves to hear from you. She spends a lot of time checking out your posts and seeing what everyone’s discussing.
- For work, collaborations, courses, products, events, adverts, or whatever important,
please contact her via email at email@example.com
or call 099-017-1313 (Work only)
or chat LINE: @kwanmanie
- Remark: She’s not a morning person. But if you contact her via LINE, you will be in the hands of her admin, who could ensure that you will reach the boss as soon as possible.